1) What I NeedTo get started
- Your Logo. (PDF, EPS, or high res JPEG if possible)
- If you have a hosting company already I will need your hosting login (your hosting account and/or cPanel login)
- Current Website Login (if you already have a WordPress website)
- Images or any pictures you would like to use for the new site.
Brandstyle guide, colors or any special graphics to be used.
These can be uploaded to your secure dropbox folder (See #2)
3) The design process
Designing a website, no matter how big or
STEP 1 - Layout and Design
STEP 2 - Development
STEP 3 - Revisions and Edits
STEP 4 - SPeed & SEO Optimization
Once the site had been approved I will do some internal Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) and make the website load fast, which will improve the sites search engine rankings.
4) Wrapping up & going live
Once the site is ready to go live, the new site will be backed up and saved locally in my files, should it ever need to be restored. Once live, please allow 24-48 hours for the propagation to occur. Some computers will need to be refreshed in order to see the new site, though most computers will see the new site immediately depending on the connection.
Upon completion, you’ll receive a link to my “moving forward” process where you’ll receive tips and tricks on marketing your new website and also information on our Maintenance/Security Plan which I highly recommend for all my